Sunday, September 7, 2014

WSBK: Round #10 EBR Superpole Report – Jerez

Geoff May race action shot

EBR Press Release:

Team Hero EBR riders Geoff May and Aaron Yates narrowly missed progressing to Tissot Superpole for the second race in succession at Jerez earlier today with both riders needing to only improve by the smallest margin to make it through.

Geoff, who will start tomorrow’s two 20 lap races from 22nd on the grid is nevertheless pleased with the performance of the engine this weekend as is Aaron who will line up alongside his team mate tomorrow in 23rd position on the grid.

Despite missing out on the Superpole progression the entire team continue to work hard and everyone including both riders are positive that they the opportunity for two solid races tomorrow on their EBR 1190RX machines.

Geoff May:

“We were so close to making it into superpole again and I am a little disappointed not to make it because I love this track and I thought I had the chance to fight with the riders inside the top 20. My target for tomorrow is to close the gap to the top 15 and try to get some points.”

Aaron Yates:

“I was happy with the changes we made to the bike overnight and we made an improvement from yesterday’s practice. I hope that tomorrow we will make another step so we can fight inside the top 20. A special thanks to all my team for the great job they did on the bike so far this weekend.”

For more information: www.ebr.com

Source : cycleworld[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment